Wednesday, November 2, 2011

First Halloween

Well Cora endured being dressed in a duck costume with beauty and grace.  I took her trick or treating with my son Phoenix, daughters Kelsey and Melissa.  Poor Emily was sick so she could not join in the fun. 

I wrapped Cora up in her blanket and put her in the stroller and we followed along with the older kids and toured the great town of Pickford.  Everywhere we went Cora was greeted with smiles and well wishes.  It was an amazing night and Cora was the cutest button around.

For Cora's  first Halloween it was a blessing and a treat to share it with all my children.  It was an honor to watch the other kids interact with Cora and see their pride in their little baby sister.  Not a single moment did I see them shy away from other friends  or try to hide the fact that Cora was their little sister.  I must be doing something right in raising this family.  I am so blessed to see the way Cora is teaching her older siblings to be even more accepting and open minded.


Cora in her duck costume (Emily is under the table with her hands behind Cora to help support Cora so she can sit for this cute photo)


Cora after doing a raspberry


Behind the scene helpers for Cora's "photo op"...(Melissa in Spartan hat, Emily in Blue shirt)

 Cora after her first Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment