Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pictures too cute to keep

Today's blog is a few pictures of Cora.  You can see her cheeks filling out just a little bit.  Her overall appearance seems to be improving.  Her coloring is better and her humor becomes more evident everyday.  So without delay, please enjoy the recent photos of Cora Jean!
  One more roll and I will be under the couch mama...don't tell Phoenix where I am hiding!

 This growing up sure makes a girl tired.

 I can pull the tube out real quick and make a run for it...now if I just knew how to get out of this highchair!

 Please...another healthy smoothie?  Really?  I was hoping for formula in the big bottle with pizza on the side.

 Did you just say I look like Albert Einstein?  I DO NOT!  Who is that anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment