Sunday, December 25, 2011

Cora's First Christmas


Cora, like all babies, found the wrapping paper the best part of her first Christmas.  I, like all mama's, found being able to have all my children in the same room for this holiday an absolute blessing.




I'd like to take this time to thank all of you for your continued interest in Cora's journey and our story of learning together.  I am ever grateful of the support I am given and for the ability to answer questions of those who email me privately.

As you have all read, this year has been an incredibly stressful, painful and  remarkably wonderful journey. For Cora, it has been a year of achievements and learning.

We are so very blessed to have you as followers and to have all of you continue to hold Cora in your prayers.  This being her first Christmas held many emotions for me.  As her mother, I sometimes wondered if she was going to be sharing this holiday with us.  As her champion, I didn't believe there was any option other than her making it to Christmas and continuing her journey with the spunk she continues to show.

This Christmas left me feeling remorse for those that weren't sharing it with Cora and thankful for those that cared enough to share this day with her and the rest of her family. Overall, it is with a light heart I write this blog tonight and with a soul overwhelming with gratitude and love for this child, our journey, and the rest of my children who are also traveling with Cora and I. 

I send love to all who read this blog and include my writing about Cora's journey in their life.  We look forward to continuing to share our  journey with you.  It is my prayer that in some way this blog with continue to give you peace, love, understanding and appreciation ....and  a few laughs along the way.

From my family to you and yours,

Merry Christmas


No comments:

Post a Comment