Saturday, March 24, 2012

Cora's Birthday Party

Cora turns one on Monday, March 26th.  Today was her birthday party.  Her first birthday party.  It was a moment that needed to be celebrated for there were many days that I worried and wondered if Cora would make it to this event.  Celebrating her first birthday is truly a blessing and, I believe, nothing short of a miracle. 

I am so thankful that I was able to share this day with those that came to her birthday party and celebrated with us.  Many of the participants have been there for Cora and I and her siblings in prayer and emotional support.  You all know how much of this past year has been focused on Cora's survival...today was focused on her success and happiness.

With that being said, I thank you for sharing this first year with Cora and I.  I thank you for the prayers, laughter, tears and worries that you have shared with us.  Today I share her joy and happiness with you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CORA JEAN!











1 comment:

  1. I am totally impressed with these photos from Cora's Birthday Party. Keep up the good work. My daughter’s birthday is about to come and we would like to throw such an enjoyable party for her at the nearest event space San Francisco. She will invite her school friends too in this bash.

    ReplyDelete