Tuesday, January 31, 2012

We get much needed help

I got a phone call from a great person that suggested I go to the local health food store and ask for the MCT oil or something that work the same way. 

You know these moments, when someone tells you something that just makes so much sense you kind of want to slap yourself in the side of the head?  This was one of those times.  I go to the health food store in town pretty regular for different herbs and things that aren't processed and didn't even think of asking them for information.  Yep, just slap myself up the side of the head.  Haha.

Well, this friend of mine who I will call Lee, because I didn't ask her if I could use her name, suggested the health food store in town be my first stop on the agenda. 

I did go there and although they didn't have the MCT oil, they did order some and in the meantime I am using a organic coconut oil that has MCT in it.  Because, did you know that MCT oil comes from coconuts?  That's right , coconuts.

The moral of today's blog is this:
                                 1. Your never to old to have girlfriends and to take their advice.
                                  2.  As a mama, I will travel where I need to go to get Cora what she needs.

And Cora absolutely loves the taste of the oil when it is added to her formula. Life is looking up and hopefully putting weight on Cora's little body.



No comments:

Post a Comment