Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 awaits Cora

We made it.  Of should I say....Cora Jean has arrived!  It's 2012 and for the first day of this new year Cora was in good health.  She took all her medicines on time, played and practiced her kicking and rolling, and napped.  Life is good for this blossoming 9 month old baby girl.

While I don't wish to repeat any of the past year, it did give me many life lessons and I cherish those memories with Cora.  This new year gives Cora and I the opportunity to continue living in today and not worrying about tomorrow...because if you think about it....you always wake up and it is today.

From Cora Jean and myself - HAPPY NEW YEAR!  May it be filled with many blessings, a beating heart and lots of laughter.  We look forward to sharing this new year with you and hope that this blog continues to teach you about infants with Down syndrome and the special life lessons that we are given along the way.  I invite you to continue the journey with us during 2012.

 Cora rolling her way into 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment