Sunday, January 29, 2012

Sunday is funday

Yeah, we have a day of rest and play!  With no appointments and no driving to be anywhere.  What a blessed relief it is to get a day of just "down time."

I have been searching all the stores for baby foods that have a fat content listed in them.  I still hunt for the MCT OIL and have yet to find it.  My next step is to have it ordered for Cora from an online outlet.  This baby needs some fat in her diet and it is so disheartening to see her losing weight again.  I see her so full of energy and making progress with her motor skills, and then to get her weighed and find that she is again losing weight is disappointing.

So, in keeping with today being Sunday, I am praying for Cora to be able to gain weight and continue to prosper in her life and her journey. As a mother I feel helpless and at my wits end.  As a Life Coach I am driven to find something that will coincide with Cora's metabolism and all her medicine and help her gain the weight she needs to be able to grow.

For today, I take a breath, hold this precious baby girl, and thrive in the quiet of home and the relaxation of not having to go anywhere.  For if nothing else, I truly believe that LOVE will conquer all.

No comments:

Post a Comment