Saturday, January 25, 2014

Self-promotion Saturday

The reviews are coming in on the newest book! I am so excited, yet, at the same time, I am filled with humility and gratitude.  I am humbled enough to hesitate to self promote as much as I need to without seeming like I am continually "tooting" my own horn.  I am filled with gratitude that this life with Down syndrome is teaching me many Life Lessons.  Those lessons are taught in the form of a pint sized, 3 foot, blue eyed, strawberry blond, chatty patty, hugging baby girl. 

As I continue to travel this road with Cora I will continue to share the Life Lessons I am learning.  In hopes they will ease the path for other travelers on this journey, or maybe ease the path for those whose lives are touched with moments of chaos, hardships or trials that have nothing to do with Down syndrome.

With that, I have dubbed today Self-promotion Saturday!

Blessings my friends

No comments:

Post a Comment