Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Cora keeps on growing!

Having reached the 90% on her growth chart, and spending time shopping for new clothes for the growing girl, I really noticed the change in her today.  She was playing in her favorite kitchen cupboard when I kept hearing her say, "Ouch".  I turned around from doing the dishes to find my Little Button was hitting her head on the cupboard interior.  She has grown so much she can no longer just reach into the cupboard without banging her little noggin on the wood.






This New Year is bringing many changes into my and Cora's life.  I hope you are open to the many changes it offers you.  Strive to grow and thrive in 2014, instead of staying stagnant and in the same ole rut as usual.  Stop and ask yourself, "Am I still banging my head on the same closed doors or am I making adjustments so I can move forward?" 


Keep enjoying our travels as we walk the road paved with Down syndrome and I will continue to challenge you just as Cora's daily adventures challenge me and teach me Life Lessons.


Blessings,
Katrina

No comments:

Post a Comment