Sunday, March 10, 2013

If people with Down syndrome

For today's post is am going ot paste an attachment.  I recently read this article and found it uplifting, thought provoking and special.

It is my hope that as you take time out of your day to read my blog, you will also take time to copy and paste this address and read the article it takes you too.

http://nads.org/pages_new/news/ruletheworld.html

Life, with Cora, continues to be interesting. She teaches me willingly and I remain her ever vigilant student.  Life is good and after reading the above article, maybe it will help you to better understand why I am honestly admitting that I continue to be Cora's student.

As always, we both wish you blessings and continued happiness as you continue this journey with us.


 Cora combing her hair after bathtime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment